Finishing our Summer marketing internship strongMarch 15, 2023
What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?March 15, 2023
1. Videos should be short:
Short and quick videos are the best in 2023. The spread of Instagram, TikTok reels, and youtube shorts shows how short the audience wants their beloved brand’s content to be.
Short stories will let brands connect with their customers where they are already consuming content and broaden their reach with sharp content.
To gain the greatest benefit, you have to hook the audience through the first three seconds of the video. For example open with a joke, surprise them, what if, Start With a Problem & Offer a Solution.
2. Storytelling should be more visual:
Viewers prefer visual content more than normal texts, moreover visual content is more memorable.
62% of millennials said they are more into visual search than any other type of new technology.
This trend appeared on search engines as more images and videos are being offered by Google in its results.
To make your visual pop you should:
– Picture your audience: the audience you hope to reach needs to watch themselves in you. If you target teenagers, display them in situations they can sympathize and link with.
– Be emotional: People are emotional in general. You can touch them by putting the spot on the right emotional subject but you have to make sure that the emotion you focus on supports your brand in a positive way.
– First impression is important: Pictures are the first things viewers will notice, So add pictures that are powerful enough to deliver both the mood and meaning of your message.
3. Social commerce is revolutionary:
social commerce is not a new approach, but it became an easier way for consumers to shop.
Features like Tik Tok Shopping and Instagram Checkout give shoppers a chance to shop directly through their most used social media platforms, as it also gives brands a chance to create a seamless shopping experience.
To improve your social commerce shop:
– Choose wisely the platform.
– Characterise your social media persona.
– Collaborate with influencers.
4. Direct Messages are becoming a customer service tool:
Facebook Messenger specifically is a growing customer service channel that is at the top of conversational marketing. It offers a more reliable communication tool than email and it saves time than phone calls.
While chatbots allow automation and the creation of tools and games within the context of a discussion, conversational commerce really shines when it comes to one-on-one human encounters.
To improve your DM to become a successful customer service tool:
– Use pictures, videos, GIFs, and emojis in your direct messages.
-Hire a specialized handler for social media customer support.
-Try an AI chatbot for frequent service questions or requests.